The Glendale School District is committed to providing a challenging and innovative curriculum that fulfills students' needs, interests and abilities. It is the mission of our dedicated staff and involved community to create a positive climate in which all students will develop the academic, technological and social skills to achieve their potential and to function successfully as citizens in an ever-changing global society.
- Calendar changes due to school closings
- Glendale will now have school: Thursday April 17th, Monday April 21st, June 4th, and…
- Lean on Me Video
- Click above link to watch video
- 6 word memoirs by Mrs. McQuown’s Enrichment Class
- Note: Must have Office suite installed to view Click…